With Valentine's Day around the corner (less than a week!), I'm sharing a super simple & easy DIY. There are so many lovely DIY valentines, floating around Pinterest - this one is one of my favs by the lovely & uber creative Sarah. But I saw these bubbles at Target & knew I wanted to do something with them for Aiden's school friends.
- package of bubbles from target (comes in a pack of 24 for $3)
- paper trimmer, or scissors
- baker's twine, or yarn
- hole punch
- glue gun (optional)
- pencil, pencil crayon, crayon
- free "you make my heart pop printable"
- print your cards preferably on a heavy weight card stock, (for projects like this, I get mine from Staples). I've set them up to print 6 cards per page.
- trim your cards - there are guides for your ease (& sanity).
- grab an autograph from your little one. always best to have them do this prior to tying the bubbles.
- punch holes where the guides are on the card
- put a dot of hot glue in between the punched holes, and carefully stick the bubbles on the card. this is completely optional, but i figured by the way Aiden handles the things in his backpack from school, the glue may help keep everything in tact ;)
- cut some twine about, 3 inches long. thread a piece of twine through the card from the back, tie a knot or a bow at the front.