Friday, January 30, 2009

digging a little bit deeper

For the life of me, I could not remember
What made us think that we were wise, & we'd never compromise


I don't like myself today.

Definitely had a bit of a (actually a large) falling out. It's hard to pinpoint the exact moment, but I wanted a release - I wanted a way out, even if it was just for a moment. I wanted to let you in, I wanted to give up, I wanted more than I was getting, I wanted out. My wants were taking over my needs and I was loosing track of the things (the people) that matter to me most. I was not the person that I aspire to be - I was simply tired. & the thought-provoking realization was that - I really felt like I wasn't getting the credit (and I really, really, needed that boost of confidence). I wanted to be alone, but I wanted you with me. Can I just lay here with you, & forget the world?




(you) keep me sane

No comments:

Post a Comment