Sunday, December 13, 2009

december daily: day thirteen

Thankful for days when Ryan and I are off from work, even more thankful when we're productive on our days off. As much as I wanted to sleep in today, mos def wanted to take the time out of the morning to attend the Umbra Warehouse Sale at the exhibition grounds. My cousin has been biggin' up this sale for some time now, stating that prices are just slashing and obviously, as we're juts starting out ... we wanted to check it out! Kind of upsetting that it wasn't as great as I imagined it to be. (We did however, get to donate all the jarred baby food that we bought Aiden when he used to eat that stuff ... donating to a food bank or something like Toy Mountain is something that I definitely want to do more significantly, especially during the holidays). We purchased a bunch of photo frames (mainly as Marie's Christmas gift), some stuff for A's bathroom ... and this, which I don't have a home for yet in our home, but am in love with :)


No comments:

Post a Comment