Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my little family!

I'm amazing living here with mama & dad, because dinner is always made, laundry is always done and photos are always being taken! (mainly by ma!) I just got the chance to download some photos from ma's camera and found this:

for christmas
*Christmas family photo, 2009

This photo is awesome. Makes me truly laugh and mainly because, our facial expressions are SO different - and I guess because it looks so unconventional. Can't believe that we've already celebrated two Christmases as a family of three. & in 3 short months, our baby Aiden will be a TWO year old. Life moves so fast. I know that I say it often, but having you two, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me ... you are both the best part of me. Looking back at all that we've already been through, I am so thrilled to see what life has in store for us next. This is OUR time. I am so lucky to be in love and be loved by 2 guys ♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment