Tuesday, March 6, 2012

weekend review

Lately, I've been living for my weekends.
The weekend agenda usually consists of: spending max time with A, loads of laundry, cooking breakfast for my boys (since I definitely do not cook on the week days), grocery shopping & well home stuff. & the past weekend was no different. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I love Sundays.

It's the only day that we get to spend the entire day together - the three of us.
We enjoyed a rather late lunch on Sunday at Jack's ... check out this lovely candid shot of A.

I still can't believe that he turns 4 this year - FOUR. I don't feel like I'm getting much older, but knowing that I'm a mother of a 4 year old, definitely puts things into perspective. Whomp.

Aiden, you are magical. Surely the smartest 4 year old I know. Right now, you are fond of Power Rangers, super heroes and Buddy (your bear). You're also beyond excited to meet your best friend - our baby & you also wish for our baby to be a girl (said that you would be mad if baby was a boy). You love bacon and pancakes in the morning with sliced apples and strawberries, daddy's homemade tomato sauce with pasta for lunch, cheese & crackers as a snack and tacos (with "taco" bread - tortillas) for dinner. & you never say no to milk. You've started to love the shower, instead of "big baths" and you've learnt to say "grace before meals". You dress yourself with "swag" - and from time to time, we catch you checking yourself out in the mirror. You ask A LOT of questions - because you're curious of the world. You also talk A LOT - on your "phone", our home phone & facetime with Lola & Lolo. You smile is contagious & so is your laugh. You have brought so much joy in our lives.
We can't wait for you to to be a big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment