Monday, April 30, 2012

Ha!

Today was a horrible day for traffic.
I wasn't able to carpool with Tray because her boss in town and they toured stores for the afternoon. So I sat in some crazy traffic both on the way to work and on the way home - all by my lonesome. It's like when it rains, people completely forget how to drive & drive like dumb dumbs ... gah.

I did however, receive the best photo from my sister-in-law while I was driving 10 km/h.


Shots, shots, shots, shots, shots, shots!
Errrrrrrrybody! Hahaha.

Yesterday, we dropped Aiden off in Whitby (at my sister-in-laws) for a sleepover extravaganza! He loves being surrounded by his boy cousins (Justin-10, Dylan-8 & Owen-4), and by the buckets of toys in their home. I always miss him when he's gone (such a sucker for the little bugger!) but we know he's having the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment