Wednesday, May 2, 2012

We're in the Clear!

Remember this post ...

Well I had my OB appointment today & we've been cleared! My second glucose test results came back normal! I couldn't be happier. Thank you God, for watching over us and our baby.

My hemoglobin count was a little low, but I've always had low-iron. Even took iron supplements with I as pregs with Aiden. So I'll start loading up on iron enriched foods like spinach (yum!), almonds, pumkin seeds, cooked egg yolks (always been my fav) & scallops (my ultimate fav).

Still real happy about the results.

I (actually) remembered that today was McHappy day & because we haven't eaten out in ages - I thought it would be a nice treat to take A for dinner. Oh McHappy day in Milton was BUSY! (Probably because there's a total of 2 McDonald's locations in Milton). But to my surprise, this is what we found in A's happy meal ...


Those are some small fries! - a better serving size for a young lad & a yogurt?! Yay! I loved it for A.

Today was a good day.
& hoping the month of May just flies by.

No comments:

Post a Comment