Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lovin' the Weekends!

Although I'm on mat leave and really, everyday is a weekend - the weekends are when I really get to spend time with my favs.

This weekend was no different.
My brother graduated a few weeks ago getting his Bachelor of Science in Nursing.


I couldn't be more proud of him. It's a field that takes passion and discipline and he managed to pull it off in 4 years (something I definitely couldn't do!). I hope that he continues to love what he does and wish him all the success! Welcome to the real world Broski.

We celebrated his graduation today at an AYCE sushi lunch at 168 - always delicious. But of course, nothing raw or with tobiko for me.







So Mom and Dad now have 2 down (the easier two!) & 2 more to go!
It's crazy how far apart in age we are as siblings, yet we still manage to have close relationships, inside jokes, get along pretty well and pretty much can stand each other's company. Aiden and Chelsea are closer in age than Chelsea and myself! Love being able to spend time with my family. & it's an added plus that my Mom and I get along much better now that I've moved out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment