Wednesday, October 17, 2012

list series: life thoughts fluttering in my mind

1. In less than one month, I will be ... twenty-seven. That's the closest to thirty I've ever been, ek!

2. Our Sadie girl will be four months soon, where is time going & how do we get it to slow down?

3. I want to de-clutter & get rid of the amount of "stuff"in our home. We have too much stuff.

4. Must start using my Moleskine again ... love seeing creative progress.

5. This & this:

 

6. I got to man up & start. It's time.

7. Have faith & the rest will follow. Promise.

8. Continue to feed Aiden's curiousity. He is still smitten about waking up every morning to go to school. Let's hope the novelty doesn't wear off!

1 comment:

  1. i'm trying to de-clutter too! we have way to much stuff as well! new follower!

    ReplyDelete