Saturday, October 6, 2012

my hopes are so high

I guess you can blame my semi-hiatus because of some changes happening within our lives and our family. I've always trusted that things will work out in the end & as cliche as it sounds, that everything happens for a reason. But I feel vulnerable, semi-defeated and well, sad. I have to believe that this isn't a step backwards, but rather a step in the right direction. What kills me the most, is the fact that you're one of the hardest working people I know and you deserve better than all of this. But, my faith is strong that you'll do wonders in this world. You've never let us down, ever. And I trust you with my whole heart, completely ...

I want the best for you, I always have.

I want to focus on what makes me happy and spend my time with the people that matter most.

I want to live a simpler life.

No comments:

Post a Comment