Friday, October 19, 2012

Tonight ...

Don't get me wrong.
I am in love with the luxury of being home to care for both my babes. I get to witness the little moments, the big moments. I'm here / there, day in and day out.

But tonight ...
Tonight, I am envious of those who have their partner in crime along with them in the evenings. Because tonight, I am exhausted. I'm trying to be upbeat & not be short with Aiden - he's doing nothing wrong. But I am tired. And though it's Friday, my (most hard working) hubs doesn't have a day off until Wednesday. So I guess I'm also envious of those who have their partners during the weekend ... sigh.

Small sacrifices for bigger gains, Charisse. It's as simple (and as complicated) as that.

Okay, that was my rant.
Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment