Thursday, November 15, 2012

a big day for our baby girl!

So I'm posting a little late (surprise, surprise).
But my excuse is valid! I've been working on another, related post ... over here.

Earlier this month, we christened our baby girl! What a big day it was for our Sadie Quinn! Ryan and I both have BIG families, so you can image what a celebration it was. We definitely count ourselves blessed to have so many of our loved ones there to celebrate with us.

Aiden was too busy running around with his cousins, booooo!

Woohoo! Family photo! 

Whomps, no Aiden again ... but I am in love with Sadie's expression. Hehe.



I may be biased, but Sadie's truly the sweetest!
Sadie, know that God is always with you - trust and believe in Him. And of course, we're always here for you too! We can't wait to see the kind of person you'll grow to be and we're in great anticipation for lots of hugs & kisses from you! We love you too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment