Saturday, November 3, 2012

you are so lucky ...

... that your husband can cook.
(creative, like I haven't heard that one before, LOL).

But in all honesty, the statement is beyond true. Of course, cooking uberly delicious food isn't the only thing I love about him. He's definitely the hardest working person I know. Whether it's at home or at work, he always puts 100% of the effort. He's a fantastic father who has the softest spot for both Aiden & now, Sadie. I can't image doing this parenting thing with anyone else but him. His sense of humour truly compliments my sarcastic nature. He's also thoughtful, especially when it comes to my needs. He does the things you least expect, so the little things really are the big things. & he's passionate, about life and about his work. Who the heck works on their birthday? Am I the only one who takes a vacation day? LOL. He put us first, protects us and simply loves us.

So, yes - I am definitely lucky.


So here we are, another year older and the start of a new journey. This is yours - own it. I am beyond happy for you and so proud. I have always been and will always be, your #1 fan. I'm freaking rooting for you babe!

Oh, & happy birthday.
We love you like a lot, a lot!
Me, Bunky & Bean.

No comments:

Post a Comment