Friday, February 8, 2013

there's no such thing as too many ...

stripes.

My closet is filled with stripes. I think it always has been. When I shop for A and even Ryan, I gravitate towards the stripes, 98 percent of the time. & now it's Miss Sadie's turn & I'm sure she'll have her fair share of the stripes! & they're so adorbs on little people clothes. Weeeeeeee!
stripes

Side note: because of my friend Rachel, I've now been stalking Gap Canada's website for their new arrivals ... daily. I just can't get enough! But have you ever tried to shop the sale section at The Gap?! Let's be honest - why pay for something at regular price when it'll go on sale next week? What a nightmare!, never again I tell myself, never again. So I've fallen in love with shopping online. Can't beat free shipping (on orders over $50), flash sales (like take an extra x% off all orders) aannnnd my favourite pro - my order arrives in such a speedy fashion! This could be a problem, lol.  

No comments:

Post a Comment