Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mama & Sadie

Oh, there's a timer function on my camera? Let me try!
Except for the fact that I'm attempting to grow my eyes brows (don't judge me), why haven't I used the timer function sooner?! Now if I can only get the boys in on this "photo shoot", maybe my wall can stop being so bare!

Mama & Sadie

Mama & Sadie Mama & Sadie

Mama & Sadie Mama & Sadie

I always take a bajillion photos. Especially of my babies. Better to have many to choose from rather than none, right? And sometimes, it happens ... you capture the perfect one ....

photo

My cousin noticed that Sade's tiny tongue is shaped like a little heart, it totally is! Haha.

We've had some gorg weather here this weekend. Hoping it holds up forever for the kiddies during March Break this week. Forever would be nice too! Being able to open the windows in our home and let the fresh, crisp air creep through puts me in a fab mood instantly. Can't wait for dresses, shorts & sandals! Any excuse for a new wardrobe, right ;)

Happy Sunny Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment